Our Service Agreement
# 1, We try our best to spend more time to answer all your questions and service all your needs.
# 2, We take 40% of the puppy or kitten's full price as a deposit to hold a puppy or a kitten. All deposit are not refundable,once we put your puppy as reserved onec we are holding the puppy or kitten for you.
# 3, Waiting list deposit is not refundable.
# 4, All payments for puppy or for kitten are non refundable, only a replacement at equal quality dogs or cats if you did not take the dogs or cats that you paid for any reasons, unless something happens to the puppy or kitten while in my care. OR we have an additional agreement made before this payment.
# 5, We do not hold a puppy over 3 month old for free, we also do not hold a kitten over 4 months old for free (except in cases where we have an agreement ). If you can not take the puppy or kitten at time specified, holding fee of 35$ per day, per pet will be charged.
# 6, Please tell us something about yourself, and we will need 2 reference from your vets.
# 7, Our kittens will not be sold to Caged catteries. Our puppies will not be sold to big time breeders or kennel breeders.
# 8, We reserve the right of refusal of selling a kitten or a puppy if we find you are not a right home.
# 9, We do not guarantee for a development on a kitten nor on a puppy.
# 10, After you put a deposit on a specific puppy or a kitten, you can not switch to other puppy or kitten unless we agree to.
Please respect our time. thanks !
Placing a Deposit
* Waiting List Deposits are from $500 depending.
* Waiting list deposits are not refundable.
* Deposits on a puppy or a kitten are from 1000 depending the price of the puppy or kitten.
* The deposit does go towards the price of the puppy or kitten.
* All Deposits are non-refundable.
* If for any reason you decide to back out on the purchase of a puppy or a kitten, the deposit or payment is non-refundable due to my time being wasted to find the puppy a home, and for all the time and work I've already put into the puppy.
* If by anyreason the puppy or kitten is not suitable to be placed in a new home, your deposit will be towards another available puppy or kitten, or future litter.
I like to make sure my babies are completely healthy before leaving. Sometimes there are babies that stay tiny and have possible sugar crashes and need extra care. Most breeders decide to keep these babies and give them the care they need.